Have spent the week working my derriere off on my Pen Work class that debuts this Saturday at Zinnia. Can you tell that I'm super excited about it?!?!?! Working on a new class means buckling down, stirring the soup pot of ideas and picking out only the finest and most ripest things to share with my students. *Rubs hands together*
Blog Love:
Top 10 Bookstores in the U.S. (I disagree with a certain store being on this list. I have my own list of stores that I love to shop at in Los Angeles here. I am working on compiling a list of favorite bookstores beyond L.A. that we have visited and cherish.) Do you have a favorite in your city?
Here's a list of the Top 10 Comic Book/Graphic Novel Stores. (Really?!?! The store is on THIS list too? You've got to be kidding me...That said, I totally agree with Comic Relief and Floating World being on this list. Quimby's is a Mecca that I will someday visit. Meltdown and House of Secrets are great stores, as is Golden Apple Comics).
Speaking of books, I really really want this book. It's on my wishlist.
Carrie Strine's NYC home
A study of butterflies and moths
Thinking of signing up for this class...
Recycled Studio Love
A Visual Delight
No comments:
Post a Comment