Sunday, January 10, 2010

19 December 2009 journal page

Some people post their New Years Resolutions on their blog, etc... doing big long intricate posts about this and that. I'm not that kind of a gal. I'm not one for New Years Resolutions 'cause I know that most of them are broken and broken quickly. I am, however, one who is interested in resolving to do something and trying my damndest to stick to it, but not making that resolution on January 1st. (Are you still with me?)

Here's what I'm pondering...Learning to let go. How do you let things go? Suggestions? Advice? Comments? I'd love to hear it. It's one of my biggest downfalls. I am one who does forgive. I am also one to forget. Yet, when I've been hurt and hurt bad or I feel that I (or someone else) have been wronged, I hold onto it. When someone makes a comment or says something snarky and mean, I hold onto it.

How do you let it go??

No comments:

Post a Comment