Two pages I started last night...
So, Tristan and I headed home at 3. I spent the afternoon prepping for my Avant Garde Journal class this weekend in Agoura at Paper Post and for next week's collage classes. Then I laid down and took a nap! (Long day yesterday and not much sleep the night before). I did manage to eek out two pages. The one with the photo of the lady I "messed up" a few times so I had to fiddle with it..I'm not sure what else I will add to the pages, but I probably will do something!
Had to go to the laundry mat yesterday so spent some time lugging this book and this magazine and some others. I should've been like the little boy there who was watching the washer like it was a TV set. Round and round spin the pretty colors...
*****
Interesting article on the U.S. Dollar.
***
National Climate Day of Action is this Saturday
***
More tributes to Kurt Vonnegut here and here.
No comments:
Post a Comment